The GYN Cancer Support Group is designed for people with any form of gynecological
cancer and provides an organized way for people with similar concerns to come together to give as well as to receive education and support. The meetings are informal. The only
requirement is to show up on the day of the meeting. New attendees are always welcome.
The benefits of the GYN Cancer Support Group
• Meet other women with similar concerns and expectations.
• Learn tips others found helpful as they navigate their experience with cancer.
• Shorten the learning curve by gaining valuable information and resources.
• A safe and confidential place to talk about the cancer experience with others who understand because they have been there.
• An opportunity to share experiences and insights to help yourself and to help others.